<table id="wpart"></table>

  • <thead id="wpart"></thead>
    <blockquote id="wpart"><del id="wpart"></del></blockquote>
      1. <thead id="wpart"><del id="wpart"></del></thead>

          1. <sub id="wpart"><del id="wpart"></del></sub>
            1. 打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第207期:信不信诅咒(3)
              日期:2019-04-29 09:52

              (单词翻译:单击)

              Max, look. The future's already happening. Even in Han's letter, I'm alone.
              麦克斯,看,不幸的未来已经开始了。连在阿憨的信里我都是孤身一人。
              The only chance for a love life I have now is going halfsies on a hooker with Han.
              我现在最能接近爱情的方法就是跟阿憨分摊招妓费用。
              We have to reverse the curse now.
              我们必须得解除诅咒。
              News flash: everybody is cursed.
              新闻快讯:人人都是被诅咒的倒霉蛋。
              You lost your money last year.
              去年你万贯家财没了。
              Literally nothing good has ever happened to me.
              严格说来,我身上从来没发生过好事。
              Han hasn't grown since the fourth grade.
              阿憨从四年级就没长过个子。
              Oleg's toenails look like Fritos.
              奥列格的脚趾甲看起来像薯片。
              And Earl was born black at the eighth or ninth-worst time to be a black man in America.
              厄尔生在美国史上黑人最惨时代中排行第八或第九的年代。

              打工姐妹花第二季

              Look around, it's the valley of the damned. Name one person who isn't cursed.
              你看清楚吧,这里就是诅咒之谷。你举出一个没被诅咒的人啊。
              Hey, guys! I just found a $100 bill on the sidewalk!
              伙计们!我刚在人行道上捡到100块!
              Drinks for everyone! Max, pop open the fancy brandy.
              我请所有人喝酒!麦克斯,把那瓶高级白兰地打开。
              "Fancy brandy" is gonna be my stripper name if you ever let me put in that pole.
              你要是同意让我在店里装根钢管,"高级白兰地"就会是我的艺名哦。
              Sophie, guess what? We went back to that psychic to complain, and she put a curse on us.
              苏菲,跟你说哦?我们回灵媒那控诉她,结果她对我们俩下诅咒了。
              Oh. You're cursed?
              你们俩被诅咒啦?
              But it's stupid, like you said, right?
              但就像你说的,白痴才信,对吧?
              Yeah, yeah. That's stupid. Yeah. Did she mention me?
              对对,白痴才信。没错。她有提到我的名字吗?
              No. She just cursed us and said our whole lives would come crashing down around us.
              没啦。她只是对我们下咒,然后说不给钱,我们周围的人事物都会掉下来。

              分享到
              重点单词
            2. polen. 杆,柱,极点 v. (用杆)支撑
            3. reversen. 相反,背面,失败,倒档 adj. 反面的,相反的,
            4. cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
            5. complainvi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉
            6. sidewalkn. 人行道 =pavement(英)
            7. AG国际厅酒店_AG国际厅网页_AG国际厅官方网站 霸王别姬| 七宗罪| 肖华连夜抵达上海| 于朦胧| 金球奖| 崔雪莉| 水啸雾都| 人民币兑美元| 美丽人生| 基金业协会|